BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Welcome to my blog :-)


Hi,
I go by the name Aniiyah or Nia but my family refuses to call me that so they address me as Neisha lol. I was born in the Bronx on March,17th; I am now 19 years old and I am proud to be a High School graduate & Alumni of Erasmus Hall in Brooklyn. Daquan & I are now expecting a baby boy named Camren & couldn't be anymore excited about it lol... you'll soon know a little more about me later but thank you for reading :-)

4 comments:

Reginald P. Carelock said...

Hi Nia,

Just a few words to introduce my self, my name is Reginald. As you can probably tell I to blog. I came across your blog by trying to find other english speaking bloggers that I may connect to or with. I will search some more tomorrow. I wish you all the happiness in your new home and new location and the best with your singing, do you really sing? Aaron is a strong and nice name for a boy. I hope that you have a healthy pregnancy. Nice to meet you - oh, by the way I am a New Yorker ... view my blog and take care, your new friend, Reginald!

Keyesha said...

Hey sis keep doing your dancing thing! Love ya!

Aniiyah said...

Thanks Keyesh lol i'll never stop...baby and all lol LOVE YA!

Aniiyah said...

Thank you for following me Reginald, I too love New York (City, to be exact lol). I do not sing in fact i'm a horrible singer, I dance. Thanks again for reading my blog, i'll be sure to read yours as well.