BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 19, 2009

:-] North Carolina



I moved to North Carolina from my favorite place [[NYC]] in April, 2007 when I got there the first thought I had was DAMN this place is country as hell lol. Being a "city girl", it took a little while to get use to the change but as time went by I did. We finally got settled into a City called Concord where I met some people whom I have grown to love such as Shemiyah, Charnelle, & Charelle as well as Austin, Pooh, John John, John and Maurice. Although I had other "friends" these were my REAL friends through all the drama and unnecessary bs. Anyway, I have had so much fun with my girls and these guys and they are part of the reason I miss being in that lame behind place. After being in New York City most of my life and now being in Texas I have decided that North Carolina would be the best place for me and my son Camren. North Carolina is the balance between the two, hence the reason i'm moving back there in April :-]

0 comments: